Happy Thanksgiving Stickers
- 30 (Thirty) Thanksgiving Stickers featuring cute Turkey holding balloons. Each says “Happy Thanksgiving!”.
- Each round sticker is 2 inches in diameter.
- High-quality bright and sharp colors semi glossy stickers, easy to peel and stick well.
- Matching favor/ gift tags, cupcake toppers, tent cards, water bottle labels are also available for a fun and memorable themed party.
- Handmade and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Here is a set of cute Happy Thanksgiving Turkey Stickers for Thanksgiving Holiday celebration. These stickers are perfect to adorn your party favors, or as a finishing touch for sealing your thank you cards envelope. In each set, you will receive 30 (thirty) Happy Thanksgiving Stickers with Turkey holding balloons. So adorable! What an awesome way to dress up your thoughtful favors!
Each round sticker measures 2 inches in diameter, professionally printed and cut, therefore all you need is to peel and adhere.
These Thanksgiving Stickers can also be personalized with your child’s name or any kind of texts. Personalization is the finishing touch that makes your party extra special. Please contact us for customization options. Additional fee may apply.
Here are reviews from our clients on these Thanksgiving Sticker Labels:
“It looked perfect on my son’s candy packs for his school’s Thanksgiving Lunch.” … sandrealla
To buy these Happy Thanksgiving Turkey Stickers:
- Indicate your party month and date
- Add the item to your cart
Please refer to FAQ section for shipping timeline.
Check out our other Thanksgiving gift tags and stickers that are available in this site. For example:
- Thanksgiving Sticker Labels – Autumn Fall Holiday Favor and Envelope Seal Labels – Set of 50
- So Thankful For You Pumpkin Tags – Set of 24
- Happy Thanksgiving Pumpkin Stickers – Set of 30
- Thanksgiving Label for HERSHEY’S KISSES® chocolates
- Thankful for You Gift Tags – Set of 24
If you have something in mind that you do not see it here, please contact us. We always welcome custom orders.
Adorebynat – Handmade Adorable Party Decorations and Stationery
© 2017 Adorebynat, clipart included from JW Illustrations
In many American households, the Thanksgiving celebration has lost much of its original religious significance; instead, it now centers on cooking and sharing a bountiful meal with family and friends. Turkey, a Thanksgiving staple so ubiquitous it has become all but synonymous with the holiday, may or may not have been on offer when the Pilgrims hosted the inaugural feast in 1621. Today, however, nearly 90 percent of Americans eat the bird—whether roasted, baked or deep-fried—on Thanksgiving, according to the National Turkey Federation. Other traditional foods include stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie.